Rebate Forms Are No Longer Available
In June, we announced that the budget for our Great Rebates program was nearing depletion. It was funded with money that came from the state in the form of unclaimed capital credit payments. It was promoted as a 1-time program to run until the money in the fund was depleted.
The good news is that many of our members acted on this message and secured rebates. However, this also accelerated the spending down of the budget!
There is minimal funding left in the budget. And, there are forms being processed that will expend that. Those will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis until the remaining money is gone. Once depleted, any pending rebates will not qualify for funds, and those member will receive a letter which states this.
Thanks to all that participated!
Heating and Cooling Rebates
- ENERGY STAR® Window/Room AC Unit – Install an ENERGY STAR qualified (10.8 SEER or higher) window/room unit for a $50 rebate.
- HEAT PUMP – Install HVAC equipment (in electric-only, single-family homes or small business) with a 15 SEER High Efficiency Heat Pump for a $300 rebate or install a 16 SEER for a $500 rebate.
- HVAC Tune-up – $50 rebate on an HVAC tune-up performed by a qualified service professional.
- Duct Cleaning Inspection and Repair– $100 rebate on duct work for existing mobile home or residential/small business system.
- Insulation– 11¢ per square ft. with $500 max rebate.
- Spray Foam Insulation – 30¢ per square ft. with $600 max rebate.
New Build Rebates
- New Energy Efficient Home– Build a home/small business with a verifiable Home Energy Rating System (HERS) score of 60 for a $500 rebate.
- New Energy Efficient Small Business – Build a verifiable LEEDS certified structure to receive a $500 rebate.
- Dish Washer Replacement – Install a dishwasher with an ENERGY STAR unit to receive a $50 rebate.
- Refrigerator Replacement – Install a refrigerator or freezer with an ENERGY STAR unit for a $75 rebate.
- Heat Pump Water Heater – Install a high-efficiency heat pump water heater for a $200 rebate.
- HE WaterHeater – Install a high efficiency electric water heater for a $50 rebate, or $100 if switching from gas.
Electronic Thermostat Rebates
- Programmable Thermostat – Install a programmable thermostat and receive a $50 rebate.
- Solar Water Heater – Install a solar water heater for up to a $400 rebate.
- Solar Screen Rebate – $20 rebate per window for 80 percent minimum solar-heat blockage, with a $200 cap.
- Window Film – Professionally installed application with .45 solar heat gain coefficient for a rebate of 45¢ per square foot with a $200 cap.
- Pool Pump– $150 rebate for installing a pump with a variable speed unit.
- Low-E Windows – $20 rebate per window with a $600 cap.
- LED Residential and Commercial Lighting– Member must buy and replace a minimum of 10 bulbs. Rebate will be 20% of the cost of bulbs.