Thank you for your interest in WCEC.
Speaker / Demonstration Request Procedure
The following are the procedures to follow for speaker or demonstration requests:
- The primary purpose of the Speaker/Demonstration program at Wood County Electric Cooperative (WCEC) is to inform charitable, educational and civic organizations that reside within the 9-county WCEC service area, about electrical safety, our organization, and the services we provide.
- Under direction of the General Manager, the Director of Communications schedules appropriate personal and subject matter experts for the requesting organization.
- Priority will be given to organizations that foster growth and development of youth, sponsorship of causes that help the underprivileged, and those that concentrate on civic and community development.
- The Co-op will give priority to those organizations that have a purpose consistent with WCEC goals.
- Please Note: If your organization is requesting an indoor arcing demonstration, a door and passageway of not less than 3.5 feet is required for equipment ingress/egress.
- Speaker requests made less than two weeks prior to an event will not be considered.
- Request with missing data will not be considered.
Speaker Request Form
Submit the following form to request a speaker.